More information

.

Content

22 de julho de 2013

I Gotsta Get Paid



This post was a challenge made by my boyfriend. He chose the music of one of the bands he loves most. And challenged me to do a look inspired by the video below. Well, it was not hard to create the look, the harder it was to choose a place that I could drop a car. And most importantly find a car compatible with the video. That done, here's the result. I hope you enjoyed. I loved it. And I know he loved too. Thank you, love.♥

I am wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 03 (by Aida Ewing)
Hair: [LeLutka] - POCAHONTAS hair/Naturals (by Thora Charron)
Choker: ::Sweet Leonard:: - Curvy Choker (by lady leonard)
Watch: [MANDALA] - sitennoah_watch&bracelet_black (by kikonosuke eel)
Bracelet: Ryca - bangle Leather cc gold (by Himiko Noel)
Wrist: .Shi  - Wrist Belt [Unrigged] (by Joy Laperriere) Group Gift
Belt: ~Pepper~ - Chunky Belt - BLACK (by Danni Pfeffer)
Top: ...Mutresse... - Bustier Bra (by Eeky Cioc)
Vest: F.owl - Studded Vest BLACK (by ivana canieri)
Skirt: ~Shabby Cat - Damaged Denim Skirt  (by Sophia Foulsbane)
Boots: (r)M~ - Platform Boots ~ No.03 (Mesh)  (by Moni Schulze)  NEW
Pose: Diesel works - Julie2 (by Rogan Diesel)  NEW
Car: Gs creations -  MB.19 C (by Garry Sporg)

Land: Rock Gulch (acess only for premium resident - sorry guys. I couldn't find another one)




0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

SPONSORS

♥I read and love♥

What are you looking for?

Carregando...

Feeds

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. Tecnologia do Blogger.